Sales Management Excellence Self-Learning Guide
A detailed guide to best practice for managing sales people.
The Sales Management Excellence Self-Learning Guide is perfect for anyone who manages sales professionals.
The aim of the guide is to enhance your skills for developing your team and optimising performance. Key areas of focus are:
- The purpose of sales management
- The role of the Sales Manager
- Leading high performance
- The Development Cycle
- Observations – Focus-Monitor-Feedback
- Delivering successful 121s
- Selecting the right development
- The performance management continuum
- Managing change
The Sales Management Excellence Self-Learning Guide includes detailed descriptions and explanations of best practice models and theories, along with areas where you can make notes, record your thoughts, plan your approach and have a go at activities.
Please note this is a resource in Coachical.