Re-engineering the Sales Process in Telephony Sales
Quality Conversations lead to Happy Intermediaries, Happy Consumers & a Happy Bottom Line
- Promotion of Sales Managers was based on sales abilities rather than management potential.
- People development was ad hoc and inconsistent
This had resulted in skill gaps in sales and sales management.
- Create a Value Proposition statement
- Integrate this Value Proposition within a re-engineered sales process
Bigrock designed and delivered a Telephone Sales Excellence programme and a Telephone Sales Management programme. To ensure significant phone coverage, the programmes were split into 3 modules and repeated separately for each sales team to ensure all delegates could undergo training without compromising service.
The evaluation reported that:
- There had been a positive shift in behaviours trained across the board.
- In the month after the conclusion of the last training module, the team had written £0.5m APE from previously dormant accounts.
- Hence the evaluation attributed a minimum return of 10 times the initial investment when the sales process was used to contact dormant accounts.