Your strengths and challenges
Your vision and goals
This understanding enables us to design and deliver solutions that precisely meet your needs and resonate with your people and the challenges they face in their day to day roles.
In Discovery we ask;
Where you are now? What results are you achieving? What challenges do you face?
What do your customers experience?
Do your people have the skills, knowledge and processes to succeed?
How can we help your people move forward and achieve excellence?
Discovery can include;
- All key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Managers & supervisors
- At least 1 team member from each specialism and / or location
- Your business environment at each location
- Your people processes
- Your customer/ client experience (calls or meetings)
- Your leadership & management processes
Observations can be overt or covert. Our discovery services include mystery shopping & client experience sampling.
Capability surveys – Self evaluation
Capability frameworks – Self & Manager evaluation
Cultural perspectives – Viewpoints on values, proposition, processes and customer experience
- meets your business needs
- flexes for different roles, perspectives and capability levels
- reflects your processes, culture and market
- achieves your objectives
- exceeds your expectations
The benefits of discovery are seen in the design, delivery and embedding of a programme fully attuned to your organisational needs.