- Where does your organisation need to be to win going forward?
- How does that differ from what was acceptable in the past?
- What gaps therefore need to be addressed?
This defines the changes your organisation must make to survive and thrive.
To then structure and deliver the changes required into your organisation, we would suggest you engage with the following two models: one from Knoster (which we have adapted to allow for the importance of Culture in embedding change) and one is our own creation from Bigrock. One is about ‘Thinking’ and designing the changes, the other about acting and ‘Doing’ the change.
The Knoster Model beautifully captures all the dimensions that must be considered and thought about – the ‘Thinking’ model, the Bigrock Core 8 Model describes the sequential process that one must act upon to achieve lasting change – the ‘Doing’ model.
- Have we created ‘Buy-in’ …. At a Strategic, Leadership and Individual level?
- Have we delivered learning and achieved commitment to act and change behaviours?
- Are people applying and elevating their new approach?
- Is this being re-enforced, supported and embedded until it becomes a new habit?
When properly applied – Knoster and Core 8 will evolve and even transform your organisation. Taking a challenging situation, and turning it to your competitive advantage.