Build Your Own Sales Programme – Instant Quote
You can choose between an intensive 1-day or deeper dive 2-day Sales workshop.
Plus, you can opt to add an additional day of extra sessions, exploring other related relevant skillsets, to either the 1-day or 2-day programme.
The course builder offers a quick quote for a group of up to 12 sales professionals. If you are looking to train more than 12 people or would like to tailor the programme further to suit your specific needs, please email email@example.com or call 01280 820 780 to speak to one of our team.
The workshop would be delivered by one of Bigrock’s expert sales trainers. You can opt to host the programme at your offices or at a location of your choice.
1-day Intensive Sales Skills Workshop
The 1-day workshop includes sessions on:
- ‘Why we are here’, objectives for the day and introduction to the ‘big rocks’ of consultative selling.
- How to Engage with real clarity of intent, build rapport and gain buy-in to you, your approach and your Value Proposition.
- How to Elicit a deeper and broader understanding of the customer’s situation, ideal outcome, specific needs and overall objectives. This includes fact finding techniques, IDI™ needs analysis etc.
- How to Execute the sale by presenting the benefits of your proposed solutions to the customer’s needs using IDB™ and gaining commitment to proceed.
- Specific skills practise sessions on all the above techniques.
- Recap on key learns & SMART action planning.
2-day Deeper Dive Sales Skills Workshop
The 2-day workshop would combine the content included in the 1-day workshop with additional sessions on:
- Voice of the Customer – what do customers expect of you? What, in their eyes, is sales excellence?
- Building Deeper, Trusted Relationships – using the perception ladder to consider how we view our customers and how they view us. How to demonstrate, build and enhance customer trust.
- A deeper exploration of how to plan customer engagements with real clarity and understanding.
- Objection handling, including how to identify different types of objections and respond appropriately with APAC and ‘Feel, Felt, Found’ proven techniques.
- Plus, longer practise sessions with more time for discussion, feedback and reflection.
Optional Additional Day – Related Skillsets
Choose to include an additional day, with related sessions on:
- How to manage contracting, progression and review meetings for mutual benefit.
- The art of influencing people: attendees would identify their own preferred influencing style, how to use this to best effect and how to utilise other influencing styles, e.g. how to be more assertive when you need to.
- Principles of successful negotiation, including the key stages of negotiation, how to manage key variables and maximise your impact in a negotiation scenario.
- The power of positive thinking and how a positive mindset can drive success.
- Plus, additional practice of the full sale process, with peer and facilitator feedback.